Regulations of SKVC were approved on 7 January, 2013 by the Order of Minister No ISAK-992
The Centre for Quality Assessment in Higher Education (hereinafter referred to as ‘the SKVC’) undertakes to promote the quality of higher education activities through external evaluation, evaluation of foreign qualifications which entitle to higher education studies and foreign qualification of higher education (hereinafter referred to as ‘qualifications related to higher education’), provision of information within the limit of the Centre’s competence and performance of other functions in accordance with law.
To ensure continuous improvement of the quality of the Centre’s services, its management undertakes to:
- follow the principles of legality, objectivity, transparency, timeliness and other principles in performing the evaluation procedures of higher education institutions, their study programmes and qualifications related to higher education and in taking decisions on the basis of data and information analysis;
- provide detailed, timely and reliable information and consultations on issues related to the quality of HEIs activities, study programmes and qualifications related to higher education;
- seek mutually beneficial cooperation with the applicants, partners and suppliers participating in the evaluation process;
- take an active part in the activities of foreign institutions and organizations which implement quality policy in higher education and contribute to the promotion of the free movement of persons;
- to adopt international expertise in its activities;
- ensure opportunities for its staff to acquire high professional qualifications and competences;
- increase the satisfaction of the staff with their work and encourage them to participate in the improvement of the quality management system and the Centre’s activities;
- ensure a good working environment and provide the necessary resources for the attainment of quality policy objectives;
- provide information to the pubic on the implementation of its objectives and activities;
- improve its quality management system according to the requirements of its quality management model;
- ensure yearly revisions and evaluation of its quality policy so as to keep it effective and efficient.