Take notice, that by the Resolution of the Government of the Republic of Lithuania (July 2017) were approved changes on „The Resolution on the Implementation of the Republic of Lithuania Law on Higher Education and Research“. By this resolution were approved Procedure for the Issue, Specification, and Liquidation of Licences to Provide Higher Education and to Conduct Relevant Activities and Procedure for the Issue, Specification, and Liquidation of Licences Conduct Relevant to Higher Education Activities.
These documents regulate:
- The issue of licences to provide Higher Education and related activity for public and private higher education institutions, as well as branches of foreign schools of higher education that are established according to the Republic of Lithuania procedure for submission and processing of documents, and whose activity is evaluated by:
- Higher Education Quality Assessment Agency that is registered in the European Quality Assurance Register for Higher Education;
- The agency that is a member of European Association for Quality Assurance in Higher Education.
- Issue of licence to provide higher education-related activity for branches of foreign schools of higher education established in the Republic of Lithuania, for the agency of foreign school of higher education established in the Republic of Lithuania, legal entity, other organizations and their departments acting in accordance with the procedures for the submission and processing of international treaties;
- Procedures for the issue of licence, refusal of the issue, liquidation, the issue of the duplicate.