Call for experts
The Centre for Quality Assessment in Higher Education (SKVC) announces a public call for international experts to participate in the process of external quality assessment of study programmes provision and (or) institutional reviews of higher education institutions in Lithuania.
Experts applying should be known in their fields as researchers, teachers of the subject, or be Bologna experts, independent higher education consultants, have previous experience of participation in peer reviews in the home country or internationally, and be fluent in English.
If you are interested, please send your Curriculum Vitae and a short motivation letter via the form below. All information will be submitted into the SKVC database. Evaluation coordinators will be in contact with the selected experts with proposal to work in particular evaluations in Lithuania. It is within the rights of the Centre for Quality Assessment in Higher Education to decide about the involvement of experts in evaluation groups.
SKVC is ultimately responsible for expert selection and briefing, if a person is selected for the procedure. We reserve the right not to comment regarding the reasons of non-selection to serve for external quality assurance procedures run by SKVC.
List of study fields to be evaluated in 2017
- Pharmacy (Pharmacy Techniques)
- Physical Geography (Hydrometeorology, Sea hydrology)
- Accounting (Accounting, Accounting and Auditing)
- Social Policy, Social Work (Social Policy, Social Work and Social Rehabilitation)
- Sport and Exercise (Physical Activity and Lifestyle, Sports Coaching)
- Philosophy (Professional ethics and ethical audit, Philosophy of Culture and Media)
- Dance (Choreography, Dance sport)
- Economics (Applied Economics and Business Analysis, International Economics and Trade)
- Law (International Law and European Union Law, Labour and Social Security Law)
List of study fields to be evaluated in 2018 m.
- Communication, Journalism, Public Relations, Information Services (Heritage Information and Communication, Creative industries, Integrated Communication, Knowledge and Innovation Management)
- Design Studies (Interior Design, Exhibition and Event Design)
- Professional Oral Hygiene (Odontological Care)
- History, History by Area, History by Topic (History)
- Heritage Studies (Heritage Research Studies, Baltic and Germanic cultural heritage visualization)
- Music (Music performance art, Electronic composition and performance)
- Land Transport Engineering (Motor Transport Electronics, Transport Logistics Engineering)
- Energy Engineering (Thermal Energy and Technology, Thermal Engineering)
- History and Theory of Arts (Musicology, Drama theory and history)
- Electronic and Electrical Engineering (Transport Electrical Systems Engineering, Innovative Energy Systems Automatic Control)
- Nursing (Nursing)
- Mechanical Engineering (Agricultural Mechanical Engineering, Professional Bachelor in Mechanical Engineering)
- Baltic Philology (Baltic Linguistics)
- Linguistics (Contrastive Linguistic, New Media Language)
- Teachers Training (Primary Education, Social Pedagogy)
- Food and Beverage Studies (Quality and Safety of Food Raw Materials, Public Catering)
- Nutrition (Dietetics)
- Sociology (Applied Sociology, Sociology and Criminology)
- Technologies (Buildings and park restoration)
- Scandinavian Philology (Scandinavian and European Studies)
- French Philology (French Philology)
- German Philology (German Philology)