General Certificate of Education
1. Filled in application form for academic recognition of foreign qualification;
2. Original General Certificate of Education (ordinary and advanced levels);
3. The official statement of
General Certificate of Education (ordinary and advanced levels) posted directly
to Centre for Quality Assessment in Higher Education, A. Goštauto g. 12,
LT-01108, Vilnius, Lithuania by Cameroon General Certificate of Education Board
in a sealed and stamped envelope;
4. Passport (original or certified true copy);
5. Documents attesting to any periods of post secondary education (original or certified true copy; if any);
6. Proof of name change (original or certified true copy; if applicable);
7. Other documents; the Centre has the right to ask for additional documents or information; the Centre also welcomes submission of any documents and/or information related to your studies that you may find to be relevant.
For general information on submission of documents and for the list of documents for other levels of education, please see General Requirements.