This project is a follow-up to the successful EAR project, in which a recognition manual has been developed for the ENIC/NARIC networks.The EAR manual has been received very well by the ENIC/NARICs and other stakeholders, as a document containing the standards and guidelines of recognition, based on the good practice of the Lisbon Recognition Convention.
The main aims of the EAR2 project are:
- To produce a more user-friendly web-based version of the EAR manual;
- To provide training for ENIC/NARICs, in order to implement the good practice in the EAR manual;
- To improve and update the EAR manual and to establish a mechanism to periodically update the EAR manual after the lifetime of the project.
· Developing a web-based version of the EAR manual, including a facility for collecting comments from users.
· Collecting more practical examples and useful links to clarify the recommendations in the manual.
· Provide on-line training in the use of the EAR manual, making use of social media, and setting up discussion groups of participants.
· Provide face-to-face training sessions in connection with the ENIC/NARIC meetings of 2012 and 2013.
ENIC/NARICs of: UK, Poland, Denmark, Czech Republic, Lithuania, Ireland and The Netherlands;
Steering Group: President of the ENIC Bureau, President of the Lisbon Recognition Convention Committee (associated partner) and Special Advisor to USNEI (associated partner).
Nuffic, International Recognition Department
ENIC-NARIC offices, students, higher education institutions.