Qualifications Recognition Questions
How long does qualification assessment take?
Duration of assessment:
- Duration of assessment is counted from the day all the main documents are submitted;
- The procedure of assessment is paused from the day when a letter asking for additional documents or information is sent to an applicant. The term is renewed when required documents and information are received.
- In case of suspicion that a document attesting to a foreign qualification may be falsified, the recognition procedure is suspended and the period of suspension is not included in the assessment period.
- Regular assessment may last up to one month. If the provided information is insufficient the period of assessment may be extended for another three months on a decision of the Director of the CQAHE;
Term of appeal:
· An applicant may appeal within 14 days from the day of the receipt of the CQAHE certificate.