The Centre for Quality Assessment in Higher Education (SKVC) informs that as of 28 October, in order to prevent the spread of the coronavirus, visitors will temporarily be served remotely. Consultations will be provided by phone and email, while applications will be accepted online.
For consultation and information contact us during working hours at:
- Qualification recognition – + 370 210 4774, e-mail: email@example.com
- Evaluation of study fields – + 370 210 6304, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Evaluation of study programmes – + 370 210 7727, e-mail: email@example.com
- Institutional review of activities of higher education institutions – + 370 205 3323, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- General inquiries: e-mail: email@example.com
Applications for academic recognition of foreign qualifications and information requests on Lithuanian higher education qualifications are accepted via the Electronic Recognition Area (EPE IS) on https://epe.skvc.lt/. As of 3 March 2020, applications are no longer submitted in person. This can be done from home or anywhere at any convenient time. The decisions are also issued and signed electronically. For more information about EPE's services, visit: https://epe.skvc.lt/portal/how-to/.
If you have already applied for academic recognition via EPE IS and you are asked to submit original documents, you can:
- send them by post to Studijų kokybės vertinimo centras, A. Goštauto g. 12, 01108 Vilnius, Lietuva, or
- place them into the Centre’s post box. The mailbox can be found on the left side of the front door of the building (A.Goštauto g. 12, Vilnius). The mailbox is checked twice a week.
At your request, we will notify you by email, provided in your EPE request, that we have received the documents.
You can leave the documents here: