To ensure the health security of individuals and workers in the context of the ongoing Covid-19 pandemic, we are prioritising the use of online and remote services at the Centre for Quality Assessment in Higher Education (SKVC).
Requests and complaints are accepted by electronic means and by post. Applications for academic recognition are accepted online in the Electronic Recognition Area Information System at the address: https://epe.skvc.lt/.
|To ensure the health and safety of our customers and employees, it is highly recommended to arrange your visit in advance. To arrange a visit, call or email us using the contact details below or contact the staff member you want to visit directly.
♦ Recognition of foreign qualifications ⇒ tel. + 370 5 210 4772, +370 5 210 4770 or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
♦ Evaluation of study fields ⇒ e-mail: email@example.com
♦ Evaluation of study programmes ⇒ e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
♦ Institutional review of activities of higher education institutions ⇒ e-mail: email@example.com
For consultation and information please contact during working hours:
- Foreign qualifications’ recognition: + 370 5 210 4772, +370 5 210 4770, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Evaluation of study fields: e-mail: email@example.com
- Evaluation of study programmes: e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Institutional review of activities of higher education institutions: e-mail: email@example.com
- General inquiries: e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Working hours of the Centre for Quality Assessment in Higher Education:
- Monday to Thursday from 07:30 to 16:30 (lunch break from 11:30 to 12:15)
- Fridays 7:30 am to 15:15 (lunch break from 11:30 to 12:15)
- Pre-registered customers are accepted Monday-Thursday until 17:00
Upon arrival at the SKVC, visitors are recommended to:
Entrance adapted for persons with reduced mobility accessible from the inner (service) yard. Please arrange your arrival time in advance by phone (see Contacts).
Persons are served at the SKVC in accordance with the Rules for Examination of Applications and Complaints and Servicing of Persons in Public Administration Entities, approved by the Resolution of the Government of the Republic of Lithuania of 22 August 2007 No. 875.