Taking into account the state-level emergency situation announced in Lithuania due to COVID-19, in order of priority, persons are served remotely at the Centre for Quality Assessment in Higher Education (SKVC).
Requests and complaints are accepted by electronic means and by post. Applications for academic recognition are accepted online in the Electronic Recognition Area Information System at the address: https://epe.skvc.lt/.
For consultation and information please contact during working hours:
- Foreign qualifications’ recognition: + 370 210 4774, e-mail: email@example.com
- Evaluation of study fields: + 370 210 6304, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Evaluation of study programmes: + 370 210 7727, e-mail: email@example.com
- Institutional review of activities of higher education institutions: + 370 205 3323, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- General inquiries: e-mail: email@example.com
Working hours of the Centre for Quality Assessment in Higher Education:
- Monday to Thursday from 07:30 to 16:30 (lunch break from 11.30 to 12.15)
- Fridays 7.30 am to 15.15 (lunch break from 11.30 to 12.15)
|All visits to our office must be pre-arranged in advance. To arrange a visit, call or email us using the contact details below or contact the staff member you want to visit directly.
♦ Recognition of foreign qualifications ⇒ tel. + 370 210 4774 or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
♦ Evaluation of study fields ⇒ tel. + 370 210 6304 or e-mail: email@example.com
♦ Evaluation of study programmes ⇒ tel. + 370 210 7727 or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
♦ Institutional review of activities of higher education institutions ⇒ tel. + 370 205 3323 or e-mail: email@example.com
Upon arrival at the SKVC, visitors must:
Entrance adapted for persons with reduced mobility accessible from the inner (service) yard. Please arrange your arrival time in advance by phone (see Contacts).
Persons are served at the SKVC in accordance with the Rules for Examination of Applications and Complaints and Servicing of Persons in Public Administration Entities, approved by the Resolution of the Government of the Republic of Lithuania of 22 August 2007 No. 875.